Saturday, September 27, 2008

THE NEW MEADOWSWEET

Moving...... 

If you've ever packed up a home after many years and moved your belongings to another location, you know what an undertaking it can be.  Well, three years ago, I packed up my home after 22 years and moved to a new home just on the other side of our town.  As if that wasn't enough for one lifetime...... I've decided to move the location of my store.

In the coming months, I will share the transformation of a 75 year old small house into what will become the new location of Meadowsweet, my Floral/Home Decor shop in Northport, New York, which is a tiny waterfront village on the North Shore of Long Island.  Dealing with an incorporated village and all of its rules and regulations can be extremely trying on one's patience, but I think in the end the move (and all of the headaches!) will be worth it.  Stay tuned!

No comments:

When The Best Things In Life Come In Small Packages!! Happy Birthday, We all Love You So Much!!

">

My Store, Meadowsweet, Northport, NY

My Store, Meadowsweet, Northport, NY
All ready for Autumn!