Saturday, September 20, 2008

Engagement Weekend!


Our house is all a buzz!  My son, Tim, asked Lara to marry him and she said, "Yes"!  I quickly got started in planning the celebration~ and tomorrow is the day.  Family has come in from all over to celebrate, and I can't wait.  I just  love decorating for a party.  I've chosen a color scheme of deep pink moire and tiny black and white checks.  There will be deep  pink roses, white/green hydrangeas, calla lillies and sunflowers.  Even the pool will be adorned with hibiscus blossoms and floating candles.  The day should be glorious!

1 comment:

Elizabeth and Gary said...

Hi Carol,
Wonderful to meet you!. I love what you have done with your blog. It sure is hard isn't it to figure things out when there is not any real instructions. We will get the hang of it. So I love your table scape and how fun to be planning your Son's engagement party. I have two daughters and the youngest one was married just a year ago in June. Weddings are a lot of hard work but so worth it.Your flower idea's sounds so beautiful and I do love flowers too. I will keep stopping by to visit and would like to add you to my favorites.
Have a great day,
Elizabeth

When The Best Things In Life Come In Small Packages!! Happy Birthday, We all Love You So Much!!

">

My Store, Meadowsweet, Northport, NY

My Store, Meadowsweet, Northport, NY
All ready for Autumn!