Wednesday, October 14, 2009

PLEASE FORGIVE ME.....

Hi All....
I've received many emails wondering  if I've disappeared from the face of the earth....  The answer is no.  I'm still here, just crazy busy.
My life has been a world wind of change since I last posted (hint hint .... a new love).  We had a busy spring at the store, which then led to a pretty quiet summer.  Quiet is good sometimes.   It gave me a chance to spend some lazy days in the garden at home.  Summer all too quickly came to an end, which then led to the glorious planning of my son, Tim and lovely new daughter in law, Lara's,  wedding on September 12.  You may view the photos on Facebook, if you wish.
So here we are again.... another holiday season approaching.  Things are getting busy at the store once again,  as it usually does at this time of year.   
Miss you all...... I promise to be a better blogger, and I look forward to sharing all of the upcoming holiday festivities with you again once again.... that is...  if you all forgive me!   

14 comments:

Neabear said...

Of course I forgive you!! I am happy to see a post from you again. Congrats on gaining a new daughter-in-love!!

~Linnea

Dawn Marie said...

Well I'm glad your back! And i'm glad your life is going well!

Elizabeth and Gary said...

Welcome back and congratulations on your Son's wedding. I know its a busy time when our kids are getting married and keeping up with your shop.
Enjoy your day,
Elizabeth

Kathleen said...

Wow, I thought you had given up blogging.
Glad you are well and happy!
Now the busy time really starts!

Cindy said...

Glad to hear it was good things that were keeping you away from your blog!

Designs on 47th Street said...

Carol, I am delighted to see you plan to keep your blog going. Yes, I do understand how life gets in the way of our blogs.

Do come back! :)

Donna

Neabear said...

How are you? Isn't your birthday in December? Seems to me it is right around mine which was the 10th. Hope you had a great birthday.

Linnea

~CC Catherine said...

Hey Carol, I was just thinking about you the other day when i was looking through a magazine and saw an attached sunroom that didn't even begin to compare with yours. :) I still think that post is one of the greatest of all the posts I've seen in the year I've been blogging. You should repost it for those people who've never got to see it. Glad to hear you are in love! :) ~CC Catherine

Wsprsweetly Of Cottages said...

Absolutely no need to apologize. We do what we have to do and life happens. :) We all must do what is important...and blogging doesn't always come first. It's as easy as that!
Come when you can. We are always here...we come and go as life happens to us just as it has happened to you.
Take care...
Mona

H said...

She is a Filipino politician and convicted criminal who was First Lady of the Philippines for 21 years
Imelda Marcos Family and job Details

Harry Potter said...

I truly appreciate this post. I have been looking everywhere for this! Thank goodness I found it on Bing. You have made my day! Thank you again
News 38

Harry Potter said...

Pretty nice post. I just stumbled upon your weblog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed surfing around your blog posts
usanewsrooms

Harry Potter said...

Good post. I learn something totally new and challenging on websites I stumbleupon everyday. It’s always helpful to read through content from other authors and practice something from their websites.
thebusinesnews

Harry Potter said...

Yeah, this article is best to read very useful for many peoples including me.
thehouseimprovement

When The Best Things In Life Come In Small Packages!! Happy Birthday, We all Love You So Much!!

">

My Store, Meadowsweet, Northport, NY

My Store, Meadowsweet, Northport, NY
All ready for Autumn!